We never know when a death might occur. Obtain peace of mind to protect those you love. We are able to provide you with Guaranteed issue life insurance with coverage amounts up to $150,000, with no medical or health questions. Higher individual amounts available. Depending on group or association, typical life insurance provided is term insurance with a five-year band. So, if individual enrolls at the very beginning of the age band, then they would basically have the same rate guarantee for almost five years.
Why Life Insurance?
- Pay Off Debts: A life insurance policy can pay off any debts that you leave behind that would be a burden to your family. Debts such as a a mortgage, credit cards, car loans and even your funeral expenses can have a dramatic impact on your family and their lifestyle.
- Provide for Your Kids: A life insurance policy will ensure that your children can go to college, buy a home and even pay for their wedding if you die unexpectedly.
- Peace of Mind: A term life insurance policy is an inexpensive way to give you and your family members peace of mind, knowing that they will be protected if something happens to you. You will no longer have to worry about their financial future and can rest easy knowing they will be able to continue their current lifestyle.
- Funerals Are Pricey: Even a basic funeral can cost $7,000-$10,000. A small life insurance policy will make sure your final expenses are covered so your family doesn’t have one more worry at an already stressful time.
- Supplement Your Retirement: Permanent life insurance policies accumulate a cash value over the life of the policy that can be borrowed against tax-free. These policies can be used to supplement your retirement if your other investments fall short. These policies often come with fairly high fees, so be sure to compare the costs to those of other investment vehicles.
- Protect Your Business: Regardless of whether you are using a life insurance policy to insure a key employee, fund a buy/sell agreement or simply provide a tax-free cash infusion (borrowing against the cash value of a permanent policy), life insurance can be a major asset to your business.
Keep in mind, if you have life insurance with your work, you typically can’t take it with you when you leave. If you should happen to become uninsurable, what will you do? You can take our life insurance with you and the plan cannot be cancelled unless due to non-premium payment.