Increasing healthcare costs demand unique solutions to ensure company profitability and reduce employee’s financial exposure.
SBC’s employee benefits professionals provide the knowledge and resources to optimize our clients’ critical benefit decisions for maximum impact. We offer a unique and deep set of measurable employee benefit solutions which assist our clients in using their employee benefit offerings to attract talent and improve retention while maintaining an efficient and affordable cost structure.
Our employee benefit practice is designed to optimize benefit plans through comprehensive cost containment, best in class pricing, regulatory compliance and superior account service.
In order to provide the best in class products in the marketplace, SBC Benefits represents multiple top-rated carriers to provide the absolute best solution, for the money, for our client companies and their employees.
Employers may choose strictly voluntary plans, or may choose to supplement the expense for the employees. In most situations, employers prefer to keep things simple and let the employees participate on a voluntary basis. As a result, employers are able to add additional benefits, at no cost to the company. In most cases, all the benefits below are able to be offered on a guaranteed issue basis.
Over the years, SBC Benefits has established incredible relationships with insurance carriers which has allowed us to produce unique and proprietary products and programs which will ultimately enhance your employee benefits package.
- Life Insurance – Whether it’s group or individual, term or permanent, we have a variety of solutions to fit the employee’s needs, and to protect the family in the event of death.
- Accident Plans – Pays direct cash benefits to employees to use as needed to supplement lost income or pay for medical bills.
- Critical Illness – Pays direct cash benefits in the event of a diagnose of cancer, heart attack, stroke and other major ailments.
- Short-Term Disability – Insures employee’s lost wages as a result of prolonged accident or illness.
- Gap Plan – Provides significant coverage for employee in the event of a hospital stay, out-patient surgery or out-patient services. Allows employee to emerge from most major healthcare situations with little or no out-of-pocket expense. Also, allows employer to raise deductible thus saving premium dollars.
- Telemedicine – Allows employee and their household to access a doctor 24/7 with no doctor office co-pays. Doctors are able to diagnose most situations over the phone and call in prescription to pharmacy of choice.
SBC’s True-Gap Plan® is unique and proprietary to our firm. It provides high-level benefit coverage, which fills in the gaps left by the group health plan. The plan provides multiple unique benefits, with high coverage limits, all offered at a substantially negotiated price. The cornerstone benefit of the True-Gap Plan® is a high payout gap plan which will cover the employee deductible and co-insurance, in most cases.
The True-Gap Plan® when structured properly, allows the company to implement the program at no cost to the company or employees, in most situations, while providing additional coverage for employees. Employees could actually have a stay in the hospital and walk away with no out-of-pocket expenses.
Also, the company can save substantial premium dollars on the health insurance coverage. For a quote on our unique and proprietary program, please contact us so that we may show you how truly remarkable this program is.
Additional tax-advantaged plans are offered via SBC Benefits. A tax-advantaged, (or tax-favored), plan is realized when employee benefits are deducted on a pre-tax basis through a Section 125 Cafeteria plan, (POP plan). Through pre-taxing deductions, the employee’s taxable income is reduced, and the employer’s FICA taxes are reduced as well.
Very unique, and proprietary, tax-advantaged programs are available through SBC Benefits.
To find out more about our tax-advantaged programs, and how they may potentially save your company substantial dollars on taxes and benefits, please remit an inquiry email requesting more information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your company’s state so that we may have an appropriate advisor contact you.